Black Desert Online Service Transition
Transfer registration period: January 27th, 2021–May 31, 2021
Starting February 24th 2021, Black Desert Online in the European and North American regions will be serviced by Pearl Abyss. To retain access to your account and its progression, you have to transfer it to a new platform through this page.
You will still be able to access Black Desert Online via the Kakao Games launcher even after your account transfer request is complete, until February 24th 2021.
Kakao Games and Pearl Abyss are committed to making this transition as seamless as possible.
Service Transfer Schedule
|Game Pass & Kakao Cash sale discontinuation||Feb. 10|
|Kakao Games Service Ends||Feb. 24|
|Pearl Abyss Service Transfer||Feb. 24|
Black Desert Online Account Transfer
- current process1Login
- 3Verify data
To transfer your account, you will need to log in to your current Black Desert Online account (Kakao Games platform) and either create a new Pearl Abyss account or log in to your existing one.
- - Kakao Cash will NOT be transferred.
- - If you do not agree to the ACCOUNT TRANSFER AGREEMENT, you cannot play Black Desert Online with your Kakao Games account starting on February 24th, 2021.
- - To register to transfer your account, you must have a Pearl Abyss Black Desert Online account.
- - Once the account transfer registration period has ended on May 31st, 2021, Kakao Games accounts can no longer be transferred.
- - If you do not complete the transfer registration within the registration period, all of your game data will be permanently deleted. You will not be able to recover your game data once it has been deleted.
- - Prior to the February 24th maintenance, you can cancel your Account Transfer Registration by contacting Kakao Games. After the February 24th maintenance, you can cancel it by contacting Pearl Abyss.